‘‘ A thousand times I cried because of you, ’’
a million times these tears were shed because of love.
Awesome Birthday.
Saturday, 28 January 2012 @ 21:08
Trip to Genting is quite bored & tiring. Had a serious gastric yesterday night until NOW. I'm still suffer from pain. wth.Whatever it is, I'm better now. pffts. So, 280112, guess what? its MY BIRTHDAY! HOHO.
Happy Birthday to myself! ♥ 
Thankyou for all the WISHES, really TOUCHING. :) 
Leaving penang! :)

Famous Food In somewhere. *I've forgotten, LOL.

The GOLD MAN. 

Outfits for the thirt day of CNY. :)

Muffins! ♥ 

Doraemon! hoho.

I love her. :D 


His dumb face. hahah

Introducing you - full house spaghetti. HOT AND SPICY. 
Nice to try. :)

;

GAY couple. lmao.


Last, xoxo. 

So, today gonna be a hectic day for the last-minute students like us, which is rushing tone of homeworks right now and cursing the teacher/ school. hahahah' Anyway, goodluck & enjoy the last day of holiday! :3 

Countdown ; 2 days more to our volleyball competition. Pressure, sigh'

Labels:




Layout: dorothyfrenzy Inspirations: toomunch Resources: 1 2 3

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
myspace musicmyspace musicflash fetish